~ no good deed goes unpunished ~



Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Remember ?


Me and my cousin use to run home and watch Voltron when we was young...
Remember they couldn't find the last key and the mouse had it?
( something like that...)



How about? The A team...

"Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they did not commit, these men promptly escaped, from maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, then maybe you can hire...THE A TEAM!!!"

I met Mr. T. in person...my dad took me to see him.
He was so nice and was just as cool as ever...I have a picture somewhere packed away that he signed to me...


Or how about? Battlestar Galactica...