~ no good deed goes unpunished ~



Sunday, May 27, 2007

Nikkfurie de La Caution-Thé à la Menthe




( This page was automatically translated from French. )
The GUARANTEE Mint tea LYRICS

Nikkfurie
Young person, I have the memory of a Mrs Nicole,
Instit' which thought that a wog was not made for the school.
I carried a perforated velvet, red plastic boots,
A wool hood, a pullover or wounds of tennis shoe.
The hairdresser did not even know yet that I existed,
But would be sure that the first which saw us is desisted
However young person and innocent, snot with the nose without kleenex.
There squatte the vat is sand with our srabes and our ideas,
In order to make vandalism even without the knowledge.
Our parents do not have, therefore one wanders without having.
According to our neighbors, large racists, I specify,
We were badly raised, their German shepherd, drawn up better
Me I do not believe in it, moreover I ever believed there,
Because parental is the only love which I ever had.
Thus for step venerates itself: what puts has almond
Virtues of nahané thus of the mint tea.

Hi-Tekk
First time shantytown, clandestine environment
In a bar Barbès has: mint tea, couscous, and tagine with the chart.
More scopitone for Mouloud and Said, Abdallâh.
With a dirty accent, not of salamalek to Hassan the athlete says to me
Originating in Algeria, Hollywood with Tamanrasset.
More mint tea, just of the bitter palaver.
Like a mental patient, I have a headache, I mare in stan smith,
Adidas, Jean 501, that goes I type itself some. Here it is the v' attack.
For some twelve of has carnages in the air there.
This France disintegrates me. One classifies Arabic like a wobbly barbarian.
Screw the culture of the barbecue, steak and fast foods
With the village it is the djellaba and the pullovers of Oujda in Casablanca.
It is banal in bottom of the tèce and I emmerde and I weigh that flagstone.
Ca gash in bottom of my hall. My sorrow and my joy merge
And it is all that remains of our cultural heritage

Nikkfurie
A Nastase adolescence and 501
Pento, cassette of funk and the daron in 505.
But the word problem with a large P came,
Face to which everyone trembled or soaked.
After innocence, pessimism was anchored.
In front of the incandescence, the right way was cambered
I tightened the hand to him and happiness crampé me.
Kind only the money and the honor can return to me true.
But here one can show you things that if had to you you would hang.
They need Arabic, a black what you in short want of the concrete one.
There was the chance never to be caught with the serious one,
Côtoyer the vacuum without never making the somersault.
Modelling our life far from the swan dive.
At the school us vultures against the albatross of Baudelaire.
One found oneself in the rap against all real waitings,
The receipt Sampler pen and mint tea

----------

This song was in Ocean's 12.